Re: Rad Books For Sale

Sorry, they've been spoken for.  If the deal falls through, I'll let you know.
Thanks for your interest.

Jerry Lahti
*********************

Arland Carsten <carsten@exchange.bnl.gov> on 01/10/2000 04:18:01 PM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

To:   Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
cc:    (bcc: Gerald P Lahti/Nuc/DukeEngineering)
Subject:  Re: Rad Books For Sale

I am anxious to obtain the Casarett and Bleuler books.  I have tried to call you
at
(630)663-3858 several times, to find out how to pay you for these two books,
however all circuits have been busy for the last two hours.

I am particularly anxious to get the Casarett book since Allison and  I were
graduate student classmates at the University of Rochester in the 1950's, and
some
of my work is  referenced in the book.  (My original signed copy was lent out,
and
not returned.)

Since I'm semi-retired I don't always check my e-mail everyday.  Please let me
know
about payment.

You can reach me or leave a message on (516)344-3593.

Mailing address is, A. Carsten, 703M, Brookhaven Natl. Lab., Upton, NY 11973.

Thanks,