HPs and asbestos

For you HP power plant types,
How does your plant treat HP and decon techs when it comes to asbestos?
Specifically, do they fall under any of these classes of 29 CFR 1926.1101.b
which require yearly asbestos worker training:
"Class I asbestos work" means activities involving the removal of TSI and
surfacing ACM and PACM.
"Class II asbestos work" means activities involving the removal of ACM which
is not thermal system insulation or surfacing material. This includes, but
is not limited to, the removal of asbestos-containing wallboard, floor tile
and sheeting, roofing and siding shingles, and construction mastics.
"Class III asbestos work" means repair and maintenance operations, where
"ACM", including TSI and surfacing ACM and PACM, is likely to be disturbed.
"Class IV asbestos work" means maintenance and custodial activities during
which employees contact but do not disturb ACM or PACM and activities to
clean up dust, waste and debris resulting from Class I, II, and III
activities.
Our HP and safety departments disagree on the interpretation of this.
Thank you for your input.

Ken Jenkins
HP Instructor
Vogtle Electric Generating Plant