Re: Beta Energies

Hello Jim;

Sorry for the delay, I'm a little behind on the Radsafe messages...

I don't have all the information you need, but I would be happy to send
either text files or spreadsheets containing beta energies sorted by
Emax, Eavg, yield, and/or by isotope as generarated by RadCalc.
Regrettably, half-lives are not yet included in the output from the
search feature.  There are at least 1700 betas listed.  Let me know what
you'd like (e.g., include electrons and positrons, exclude energies
below 5 keV, etc.).

Regards,

Paul

--