Re: Plutonium Shipment

 ``Because of the input of the people of northern Michigan, we've had much
greater safety and
 security on the shipment and it arrived safely,'' Stupak said. ``Without
our objections, those extra
 safety precautions never would have take place.''

Thank god they raised a big stink about it!  Otherwise, I'm sure it would
have been put in a coffee can and bungee corded to the back of some Hells
Angel's Harley.  What a bunch of morons!  I wonder what they would say if
they knew how many SNM movements take place in the US every year.

| | | |__  Physics Safety Support Officer
| | \___/  Lawrence Livermore National Labs
| \___/    merritt9@llnl.gov
\___/      Voice: (925)423-9668   Fax: (925)422-7160
	   "When the only tool you have is a hammer,
	   every problem begins to resemble a nail."
	   -Abraham Maslow