RE: Plutonium Shipment

Well, it has finally happened, and the State of Michigan is still a
viable state to live in.  We had all those public meetings, the
congressmen really got off on those, and fanned the political
fires. Hey, even our State guys were to have prepositioned points along
the route, and there was supposed be a State police escort.  And gee
whiz, we all lived thru it.  How many other states had public meeting
for the politicians?  Did you know this shippment could contaminate our
Great Lakes, after all, the first words out of our congressmans mouth
were, weapons grade plutonium was coming to Michigan.  Gee, and I slept
right through it.

The musing thoughts from a cold state.

regards
danOn Fri, 14 Jan 2000, Mercado, Don
wrote:

> Yeah, but it was a whole 4.2 ounces! <<shudder>>
>
> Yes it's Friday and I'm on antibiotics, Dayquil, and Sinutab. (You should
> probably wash your hands after reading this....) :^)

DAN L. MARX
dmarx01@baker.edu