Subject:    RadDecay...
Author: <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Date:       01/18/2000 3:32 PM

Dear Colleagues,

I recently sought to use my 1987 copy of  raddecay.exe and found that it
wouldn't work, ie. "VAL string isn't a proper number" (courtesy MS Windows
95).  While I was trying to fix this problem (unsuccessfully), I thought I'd
query the list as to the availability of a more current version of raddecay.
It seems to me that I recall a similar previous message on this list.

Sincerely,

Douglas M.D. Frye, Ph.D., DABMP, DABR
Clinical Medical Physicist                                Adjunct Assistant
Professor
Dept. of Radiation Oncology                                Dept. of Radiation
Oncology
Clarian Health Partners                                Case Western Reserve
University
Methodist Hospital of Indiana                        Cleveland, Ohio
Room AG 140
1701 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46206
317.929.3172