Know How: Uranyl Nitrate Disposal

In a message dated 1/19/00 11:44:54 Pacific Standard Time, tga@95net.com
writes:

<< nitrate in concrete to be NORM. They will only accept waste in this form
 from the Rocky Mountain and Northwest compacts. If the generator does
 not belong to one of those compacts their choice (after treatment) would
 be Envirocare or Barnwell.
 Rich Gallego >>

Envirocare has a great treatment capabilities and licensed to treatment it.
Envirocare would treat and dispose it.
I would personally suggest that. It may be not the cheapest but I sure it
will safe a lot of head ache.

If you may need a contact information. Please, contact me directly.

Emil
kerembaev@cs.com