Re: Irradiated gemstones

Kenneth,

I thought, may be others on the list also interested in this.

Could you tell what the amount of a "typical" enhancement irradiation dose?

Is there a process when the only gamma radiation alone used for that purpose
or it is always combination gamma with neutrons?

Thank you.

Emil.
kerembaev@cs.com

In a message dated 1/26/00 10:52:03 Pacific Standard Time,