the State

Date: Thursday, February 24th, 2000

Location:

Imperial Inn Restaurant
142-146 North 10th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Phone: (215) 627-5588

Menu: Buffet Dinner with all of the following items:

Soup: Hot & Sour

Appetizer: Phoenix Roll, Peking Duck

Entrees: Beef sliver with fresh broccoli, Shrimp sauteed with cashew nuts,
Spicy three delight in garlic sauce, Boneless Spring chicken with lemon
sauce, Imperial Fried rice

Dessert: Banana Fritter & Fortune cookie

Cocktails: 5:30pm
Dinner: 6:30pm
Presentation: 7:30pm

Price for members of DVSRS or other local HPS Society Members: $19.00. Price
for non-members: $29.00

For reservations and entree selection please contact Anthony Dimitriadis by
Friday, February 18th, 2000, at (610) 337-6953 or by E-mail at: AXD1@nrc.gov

Please make reservations only if you plan to attend.

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!

Michael Bernstein
Secretary - Delaware Valley Society for Radiation Safety