Chrenkov Light, Thank You!

Thanks to everyone that provided clues to the answer.  Excellent as always.
 From what I've amassed, Cerenkov light is polychromatic but strongest
around 470nm in water (i.e..: blue) and varies with the density of the
medium involved.  Thanks for the references as well, they are of great
help.  Now to go and answer the questioner.  Heh heh heh.

Thanks again,

Scott Kniffin

RSO Unisys Federal Systems, Lanham, MD
CHO Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA
mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov

The opinions expressed here are my own. They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys or NASA.  This material has not been reviewed by my
manager or NASA.