Re: Optimal Radiation

Joe,

While, I was in Houston. My college told me about the guy who was sleeping on
the rocks with (U-238 and Th-232-?) under his bed. It was excluded from our
authority because it was NORM for a personal use. I do not remember the
exposure level, something around 0.5 - 1 mR/hr.
But if you have to decide to manufacture and to distribute something like
pads with NORMs, I believe, you will have to obtain a general license. For
the marketing purposes it will be good to advertise the pads as " ALL
NATURAL" with "NO PRESERVATIVES OR BY- PRODUCTS ADDED"
Take me in, I will do the patenting and distribution parts. ;-)

Emil.
kerembaev@cs.com

Why people have three different languages, writing, spoken and thinking?
Why can't we write what we say and say what we think?

"Unknown Author"

In a message dated 1/28/00 9:02:45 Pacific Standard Time,