Re: Optimal Radiation -business opportunities

Jim,

In defense of homeopathic medicine.  I think all these experimental
"therapies" would fall under the category of alternative medicine.  I am
pretty sure homeopathy would distance itself from low dose radiation therapy,
magnetic therapy, and far infra red technology.

Regards, Bill Field
College of Public Health
Department of Epidemiology
University of Iowa
bill-field@uiowa.edu

In a message dated 1/28/00 4:02:46 PM Central Standard Time,