RE: Gamma Ray Constant for F-18

The table specification was exposure rate gamma constant with the
Radiophamaceutical Internal Dosimetry Information Center (1985) given as
the reference.

"Heinmiller, Bruce" <heinmillerb@aecl.ca>@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu on
01/31/2000 02:44:51 PM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

Sent by:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

To:   Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
cc:

Subject:  RE: Gamma Ray Constant for F-18

If they specified "gamma constant", I'm a bit dubious about a reference
that
talks at the same time about a gamma ray constant and which x-rays were
excluded!  Many errors have been made (OK, maybe not with F-18) confusing
two related but quite different quantities - specific gamma constant and
specific exposure rate constant.

Bruce Heinmiller CHP
heinmillerb@aecl.ca