From: Franz Schoenhofer [mailto:schoenho@via.at]
Sent: January 31, 2000 7:15 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re:$$$ per Man-rem

At 14:42 31.01.2000 -0600, you wrote:

>Here are a few additional references:
>
>IAEA Safety Series No. 109:  $200 per person-rem
>
>NUREG/BR-0184:  $2,000 per person-rem

To my knowledge the costs per person-Sievert depend on the persons
involved. People from developing countries are "cheaper" than the ones from
highly technologized countries. No wonder that some groups take this as an
additional argument against nuclear power.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna