Item Identification

I'm attempting to identify and date a source kit that I came across.

The kit is made by Macalaster Scientific Corp and is labeled as product
number 30145.  The small 7.5 x 5x2.5 cm plastic box contains six smaller
plastic boxes each labeled A-F.  Each contains a couple grams of powder.  One
is probably yellowcake and the other is likely green salt and a third one
appears to be potassium chloride.  At least 2 of the 6 are not radioactive
and one appears to be table salt.  I wish I could be more specific but didn't
take notes when I was examining it and I don't currently have it in front of
me.

I got the source kit from a high school science teacher because I volunteered
to leak test it for her.

The source kit appears to be a set of "unknowns" that students are to
identify.

Any info as to the actual compounds and a production date would be useful.

Thanks in advance.

Kelly Grahn
Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety
West Chicago Field Office