Re: $$$ per Man-rem

I can see Franz's point.
I cannot give you a reference but it was a common knowledge among FSU Nuclear
Power Plant community that 1 rem cost $1000 (not DM nor Fr nor Pounds).
In the US 1 rem - $2000-?
It does make sense, knowing the fact, that (in 80's) amount of the total
national economical product in FSU was twice less than of the US. I cannot
give a reference on FSU economical data either, because after the collapse,
almost all those references, probably had being burned or used for the other
purposes.
Economy still defines the cost. Behind the iron curtain, we had lived with
the illusion that regulators are defining the cost..... Well, you know the
rest....

Respectfully,

Emil
kerembaev@cs.com