RE: Emergency Response

Susan,  Although I don't have the information presently in front of me you
may be able to check with some of the military response teams involved with
Weapons of Mass Destruction.  Such teams are currently with not only Active
Duty but National Guard/Reserve Units.  Depending upon what specifically you
are wanting you may be able to check this out.  There are some WMD Web sites
as well.  Maybe it will help, maybe not.  Good luck on your paper.