Re: MISC./Radsafe: localized air modeling

I missed the orginal question but will chime in on our behalf.  If you are
looking for complex models I would recommend contacting the National
Atmospheric Release Advisory Center:

Ms. Pam Drumtra
ARAC Program Administrator
(925) 423-9602
drumtra1@llnl.gov

If you are looking for simple gaussian models the lab has created the
HOTSPOT codes written by Steve Homann.  It does some other stuff too, like
nuclear weapons effects from ground burst scenarios and FIDLER calibration
protocols.  It is available in Windows and DOS format and is a free
download.  You can access it at
<http://www.llnl.gov/nai/technologies/hotspot/ >.

I hope that this helps.

| | | |__  Physics Safety Support Officer
| | \___/  Lawrence Livermore National Labs
| \___/    merritt9@llnl.gov
\___/      Voice: (925)423-9668   Fax: (925)422-7160
	   "When the only tool you have is a hammer,
	   every problem begins to resemble a nail."
	   -Abraham Maslow