Re: Ignored consumer goods with Ra-226.

I just had a new idea and want to see what y'all think of it.  When you look at
the big picture, the anti-everything crowd has an agenda.  From my experience
with them, the agenda is: we need fewer people on earth.  They will do anything
and everything they can to forward that agenda.  Getting rid of energy is one
thing they must do.  Making energy cost more is one way of doing that.  They did
that with nuclear power in the US.  Now they are after fossil fuels with the
global warming because of man's actions thing.  With  TENORM they have another
opportunity to make everything cost more.  If expensive regulations are imposed
- in the name of health and safety of course - on mines and other things such as
flying, everything will cost more and people won't be able to consume at the
current and projected rates.  We are already seeing this in the scrap metal
situation.  I predict that there will be a lot of pressure from the anti groups
for regulation anything remotely related to radiation or energy so as to make
everything man uses or needs cost more.  What do you think?  If you agree, how
do we counter the situation?  Al Tschaeche antatnsu@pacbell.net

"Tsurikov, Nick" wrote:

> The question you posted was also asked in my 'TENORM Legislation' report to
> the TENR Conference in Rio last September:
> "...The third example of 'legislative inconsistency' is the reluctance of
> appropriate authorities to apply the same limits for the industry and for
> the general public... another case is an application of relevant regulations
> for consumer products."
begin:vcard
n:Tschaeche;Al
x-mozilla-html:FALSE