Re: RADSAFE digest 2924

If you need to remove instead of sample radioiodine you may want to contact
Bartlett Nuclear-they may be able to recommend a small HEPA/charcoal filter
unit that would meet your needs:

http://www.bartlettinc.com/main.html

If you are sampling, many companies offer filters and holders. One that
comes to mind is F&J Specialty:

http://www.fjspecialty.com

                    "Patrick S.
                    Muldoon"                  To:     Multiple recipients of list
                    <pmuldoon@mail.arc        <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
                    .nasa.gov>                cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Re: RADSAFE digest 2924
                    radsafe@romulus.eh
                    s.uiuc.edu

                    02/04/00 01:35 PM
                    Please respond to
                    radsafe

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I am looking for an activated charcoal filter (cartridge) which I can use
> with my vacumn pump to remove airborne radioactive iodine. Does anybody
> happend to know which company I can contact for this? I appreciate your
> help.
>
> Chan H. Kim
> chkim@tamu.edu

The Fisher catalog has one.  I don't have a catalog with me, but I know you
can them from this source.

Patrick