Re: Reuters article re: Yucca Mtn.

In a message dated 2/4/00 8:55:12 Pacific Standard Time,
Jim_Hardeman@mail.dnr.state.ga.us writes:

<<
 Utilities contend it is unfair that they have
 paid $16 billion since 1983 into a special
 government fund to help pay for a waste
 site that is already years behind schedule.
 The legislation would end those lawsuits.  >>

I have one on-topic and three off topics questions.

Where are these money, now?
Does anybody have an idea? Does the term "special" mean only the special way
of collection? Or it includes saving and spending phases as weel.

Do goverments distinguish the money origine or they put everything together,
take out wherevere the money are needed, give to whoever has louder voice
(cry)?
(Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any political organization, institution
or nomination. I do not have any citizenship) My present proffession is "an
HP  for hire" (with spoken and little bit of thinking).

Is money considered radioactive if they came out of nuclear industry's packet
if so what is a half life? Or money never had, do not have and never will
have a "smell"?

EMIl.
kerembaev@cs.com
Answers to previouse quizes.
Only one answer came, it won by the lack of competion.
Answer on the second part of the question: people do not say, what they think
because of a fear to loose mannagetarial approval. (A typer's translation
from spoken language to thinking = It is a mannagere's fault when people lie)
(Translation on writing language is un available because the typer knows only
spoken and a little bit of thinking)

A reminding question.
Why don't they write what they say, when they say?