Re: Radioactive Seeds

Craig,

I agree with you, that it would unethical to promote a new device before the
FDA's approval and even more to promote safety of something in the direct
way.
I am not proposing to promote safety nor efficacy of new devices but the fact
that phenomena saves the human and animals lives.
Believe me, that a promoting radioactivity in general will help you with the
approval and all other cases related to the CAUSE.
Isn't the first amendment to the constitution protecting the right to say,
also on the TV, the fact that the radioactivity and the ionized radiation as
the phenomenas are saved and continue saving human and animals lives?
I haven't gone to law school yet and I do not think with my writing I ever
will but..
X-ray fluoroscopy, Radiation therapy were saving lives since the times when
the ionized radiation and radioactivity were discovered. So, we cannot really
say that it is a new thing. I believe, Madam Maria Skaladovskay-Curie saved a
lot of human lives during the World War I with a fluroscopical usage of the
radioactivity before, hers all alone rudimental Ra-226 extortion technique,
handling tons of the uranium ore when nobody around believed in her, catch up
with her and finally killed her.
So, excuse me, but I have to disagree with the opinion that general
info-mercial will not be consistent with the federal regulations. If you need
an idea for the general info-mercial I have a plenty of time for them.

I have heard about your device among the regulatory community in 1995, so
finally it looks like it going thru, I bet you had to go thru many usual as
well as thru many very unusual problems.........
Good luck!
Respectfully,

Emil.
kerembaev@cs.com