Listing of Radioactive Devices & Sources

I am compiling a listing of the most common radioactive devices, typical
sources for the devices, and the types of facilities at which the devices
can be found.  Anyone who is willing to review the existing data and
offering corrections/additions, please drop me an e-mail (I didn't want to
include the attachments in this message).  While no listing could ever be
complete, the goal is to include all the common sources.  Contributors (and
anyone that asks) will get a copy of the final.

My e-mail is: Stephen.Cima@CEN.AMEDD.ARMY.MIL.  Data will come as an Access
97 database and as Excel 97 spreadsheets (size <200k total).

Thanks!

Steve Cima
CHP