Radiation Damage to Optical Crytals

Radsafers,

A client of mine here in Bozeman has asked me for information regarding the
radiation effects (darkening/degradation) on optical crystals (ranging from
BK7 and fused silica to lithium niobate and Nd-YAG).  I am proceeding with
the obligatory web searches, but was wondering if some of the experts out
there could help shorten that activity by providing me with a few detailed