Re: Radioactive tingle

It may suprize some to find that there is at least a related
issue that is reported by cancer patients under treatment
(with 4-6MV x-rays) that includes the mouth.  The report
is that they can "taste" the radiation, but only while the
beam is on.  While these reports are easy to dismiss, a
common thread emerges if one digs deeper - all of these
patients (a small sub-set of the larger patient population)
have a regular filling(s) and a gold crown(s).The pattern is
amazingly consistant (after 20+ years of working in these
clinics).

Douglas D. Jackson
g2v13a@swbell.net