RE: Sr-90 background in soils and water

The most recent (1997) Oak Ridge environmental surveillance report can be found
at http://www.ornl.gov/Env_Rpt/aser97/front.pdf

The most recent (1998) Savannah River  Site environmental surveillance report
can be found at http://www.srs.gov/general/srenviro/endrpt/1998/report.html
<http://www.srs.gov/general/srenviro/endrpt/1998/report.html>

Ernest Antonio
Senior Research Scientist