Re: Re[6]: Contaminated Residential Waste from I-131 Patient

Franz,

In a message dated 2/11/00 1:50:44 Pacific Standard Time, schoenho@via.at
writes:

<<
 I am also surprised that such attacks find supporters, considering that not
 so long ago some people were of the totally wrong opinion that I was
 attacking some US authorities and I received flames going to far as to
 announce that I was put on a kill file......

I apologize, that I was one of them.
We are all emotional creatures.
I did not look at your position as an attack on some US authorities.
And I do not see Carol's position as one now.

 This has nothing to do with fear of negative effects on a carreer or
 similar. Using methods which we disdain with other people is not a correct
 answer and I myself would be ashamed to do so.

We all have different approaches.
I am TRYING to see similarities and disregard the differences.

 I use to say, that I want to act in such a way, whatever happens, that I am
 able to look at myself in a mirror without spitting to it.
  Franz

Can not more agree with that.

Respectfully,
Emil.