Driveway heaters

Don Kosloff wrote:

>Great response.  You can be part of the mainstream group commenting with
>appropriate disdain on the extremists like me who want spent fuel under my
>driveway to melt the snow and give my family an adequate radiation dose.

Don--

Where do I sign up for the driveway heaters?  If I end up getting a job
that will let me stay here in Columbus, I'm going to have to replace the
driveway in the next year or two.  Perfect opportunity to bury a couple of
assemblies before the new concrete is poured.  And the added heat would
speed the curing of the concrete, too! <g>

J. Eric Denison
Nuclear Engineering Program
The Ohio State University
2030 Robinson Laboratory