Re: Dosimetry

Jim Abraham wrote:

"I ask you, is it fair to increase the unit price by 3x for a badge that
is processed 1/4 the time ??"

Have you considered switching vendors?  Or would you have to exchange a greater
initial cost in return for lower periodic costs?  Sometimes only the threat of
taking away your business would have a major impact on your current vendor's
fees...  I have found that competition is a good thing for consumers.

Ernesto Faillace CHP
efaillace@earthlink.net