RE: D&D REFERENCES

The Decommissioning Resource Manual is available at:
www.em.doe.gov/dd/decresma.html

I don't think the others are available electronically.  One of the best
"one-stop-shops" for decommissioning related material is RAPIC in Oak Ridge.
The latest phone number for RAPIC is 865-576-6500.

Regards,

Rock Aker
ComEd
rock.e.aker@ucm.com