Re: The FEAR is Our own worst enemy. (Re)

bflood@SLAC.Stanford.EDU writes:
<<
 convenient. It's a pity we have a press that can't figure this out. And as
 long as the press don't get wise to this technique, the opposition will be
 far more effective at scaring people than we ever will be at undoing this
 damage.

  But the question remains, how do we change this?

There is something we can change something will change by its self with times
go by.
The young people who grow up in 90's, grow up without a constant fear of
"Cold War's nuclear stand off". They will have other views on the word
"nuclear", they even may like it!  Who knows?
What is going to happen with the anti's? Well, something like what has
happened with ........the "nudists". It was a popular thing at some point.
Now, nobody cares about them anymore. ;-)

Emil.
kerembaev@cs.com