Looking for Tracor 1185 Series, Automatic Gamma Counting System

All,

We are looking for Tracor Analytic or TM Analytic 1185 Series, Automatic
Gamma Counting System.  We are only looking for the Sample Changer and the
Sample Changer Controller.  These counters are typically used for single
isotope counting, most often medical.

Please reply directly to me.  Thanks in advance.

My apologize if this is a dupe.  We were experiencing network difficulties
at the time of my original send and I am not sure what went out and what
did not.

Respectfully,

Christopher W. Becker, Reactor Laboratory Manager
Phoenix Memorial Laboratory - Ford Nuclear Reactor
T h e    U n i v e r s i t y    o f    M i c h i g a n
2301 Bonisteel Boulevard
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2100
Phone:	(734) 764-6224
Fax:	(734) 936-1571