Re: Pilots have higher rates of skin cancer - study

At 09:47 AM 2/18/00 -0600, you wrote:

>He stressed that the role of melatonin in the high incidence of the
>disease among the long-haul pilots was just speculation and said more
>research still needs to be done.

He actually said this! AND the reporter reported it!

I have 2 things I need to do right away - 1) offer congrats to both the
researcher(s) and the reporter(s) for their candor and integrity, and 2)
call the National Weather Service to see if hell really has frozen over.

Sorry. It's Friday.

Bob Flood
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
bflood@slac.stanford.edu