RE: Weapon Efficency

Thanks Bob,
I am aware of this equation. That is why I used the examples of Pu/U , H-3.
Maybe I was not clear..... What percent of Pu/U is converted and what
percent of H-3 is converted in a typical thermonuclear detonation.

Sam Engelhard
WIPP Rad Ops Shipping Supervisor
Rocky Flats Environmental Technology Site
Sam.engelhard@rfets.gov <mailto:Sam.engelhard@rfets.gov>
303-966-6897