RE: Tom Clancy as Nuclear Expert

As a former member of the US Navy Nuclear Power Program, it is worth noting
that they did at one time in the dim dark past, develop film badges in the
Reactor Coolant Analysis room ( ELT Shack).  They switched to TLDs, which
were still processed in the ELT Shack at the time the Navy and I went our
separate ways.

...mine and mine alone....

Ron LaVera
Lavera.r@nypa.gov