Re: Japanese criticality accident - update of health effects

>Can anyone tell me where I can find an update or review of the
>health status of the 3 hospitalised workers who were over-exposed
>in the recent Japanese criticality accident.
Try  http://www.geocities.com/bjorn_cedervall/
for medical details.

The last information obtained is from Jan. 18.
Mr. A died around Dec. 22. Mr. C was released from the hospital on Dec. 21.
Mr. B is probably still in a bad condition but seems to recover very slowly.
There are, however, severe medical problems with Mr. B.

I checked some of the Japanese news media a few days ago but found
nothing directly related to technical or medical aspects of the
Tokaimura accident.

The Japan STA site provided some information until about one month ago
when the site was closed due to hackers'  "changing" the Japan STA web
pages.

Bjorn Cedervall      bcradsafers@hotmail.com