Re: job search

Hello Mike.  We have several openings at Fernald in Ross Ohio (about 1/2
hour NW of Cincinnati).  There are several ex-Navy Nukes there already and
they have done quite well.  The offer is for 19.50 an hour with 500.00
signing after passing the DOE Radiological Control Technician examination
and the drug screen.  The other 500 after working 1900 hours.  There are
full benefits available (medical, dental, vision), 40 hours sick leave, 2
weeks vacation, and 401K plan.  The staffing date is 2/13/00, and you would
be challenging the examination on that day.  Please send your resume if you
are interested.  Our company is ThermoRetec, we started out as Eberline
Analytical in 1953, so we have been in this business in one capacity or
another for a long time.  Call me ASAP.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Cecilia Searcy
Project Manager