RE: another intentional misuse

Bill,

Power reactor health physics is a different ball game than the research
environment.  We (power reactors) have certain luxuries that bench top
research does not.

1.	All our RAM is within on large area
2.	IPMs/PCMs (how did we operate before these units?)
3.	Large HP staff
4.	Multiple tiers of oversight/regulation

Quickly looking at VARSKIN, P-32 give 6.24 RAD/hr per uCi/cm when deposited
on the skin.  I don't know the extent of the contamination, but the SDE
could be of substantial concern.

Research facilities are put to the task when handling the large diverse work
force.  In lieu of a large HP staff, there are PIs responsible for smaller
research groups.

Matt Williamson
Indian Point Unit 3
Williamson.m@nypa.gov <mailto:Williamson.m@nypa.gov>