Subject: Re: another intentional misuse
Author:  William V Lipton <liptonw@dteenergy.com> at Internet
Date:    2/29/00 8:10 AM

<snip>

 Now's the
time for the institutions to try to address the root cause(s) of this problem.
Someone
should study this as an epidemic; that's why I've been using the word.  There
may be common
factors which will suggest ways for nonobtrusive and effective intervention.
Simply saying
that it's impossible won't work.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton