Radsafe Awards Program

I was just thinking about all the award shows going on this spring like the
ESPys and the Grammys. We need our own awards program.

First we need a name. For starters we could call it the Betys ( combo of
beta and the traditional sy after the award name).

Next we need some categories:

Best Post of the Year
Best Continuing Thread of the Year
Rookie Poster of the Year
Lifetime Achievement Posting

and so on

For the award I want to get some of that nickel contaminated metal from DOE
and fashion it into the shape of an old  Cutie Pie. Either that or we could
dig out all those old yellow Civil defense meters and simply add a name
plate.

Because this post has virtually no relevance to what should be on the BB
please send your suggestions to me by private e-mail (I am serious -
seriously !!!). I'll cull through everything and then re-post asking for a
final vote (it won't be democratic since i am the only one who will know).
Start thinking about where you want the awards show.

Pete C.
pcollopy@mjwcorp.com