Re: intentional misuse

Doggone - My fingers were faster than my mind.  I didn't intend to post my
reply to Sandy on Radsafe.  However, there isn't anything in it that couldn't
have been aired on Radsafe.  I simply hadn't wanted to bore all of you with
the matter.  Sorry for the miscue, and any inconvenience.

Rob Greger

In a message dated 02/29/2000 10:40:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,