BEIR VII

Radsafers:

Please note that there will be a BEIR VII meeting today at NAS.  I am
considering attending as a member of the public, but confess that I really
don't know what to expect given the initial gyrations surrounding the
composition of the BEIR VII Committee.  Any insight or comments would be
appreciated, off line if appropriate.  Thank you.

Charles T. Simmons
csimmons@kilstock.com

National Academy of Sciences Building
2100 C St. NW
Washington, DC
Room 280
BEIR VII phase 2 Epidemiology sub-committee meeting