Re: Gamma Spec

I am not a gamma spec SME either - whatever that is.  But I have been
assured by our SMEs that it is entirely possible.  It is a function of
your software package and may not be available with all.  APTEC does
provide for this.  However will will get a flag that says "Spectrum
Collection Interrupted" or something of that sort.

Hope this helps.  Call your software supplier for more specifics.

Glenn Roberts
glenn@u1st.com