Re: High Background

Sorry, caught by the radsafe 'from bug' :-)

Doug,

>From the 1996 Beijing Conf on nat. bkgd areas (NBA) (Wei et al, Eds.,
1997) see, e.g, a table in an extract of a paper by Sohrabi of Iran:
http://cnts.wpi.edu/rsh/Data_Docs/1-2/6/2/126214so97.html

See other papers from that conf at the end of the list of papers on HNBA:
http://cnts.wpi.edu/rsh/Data_Docs/1-2/6/2/126213keXX.html

See other papers from that conf at the end of the list of papers on
nat bkgd areas, and other papers in the list:
http://cnts.wpi.edu/rsh/Data_Docs/1-2/6/2/1262list.html

All of the refs in these papers are in the ref list:
http://cnts.wpi.edu/rsh/Data_Docs/references98.html

There are later refs, including papers at the Feb Radiobiology 2000
Conf near Kerala just completed, that have more recent revised data in
certain areas, esp for Kerala.

Regards, Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net