Re: x-ray safety videos

I've not seen Invisible Partner but I do have Double Edged Sword and
show it routinely.

DES does have MANY problems - and it seems to get worse each year - BUT
- it does make a good starting point and gets everybody settled and
starting at the same point.  Besides - I have an original with
permission to make as many copies as I like!!!

FYI - There is also a video called "X-Ray Diffraction Hazards" by Howard
Hughes Medical Institute.  I mention it here for your info only - I
don't like or use it.  I believe in an enclosed beam, redundantly
interlocked, area monitored system.  The film emphasizes personal
responsibility around open beam systems - NOT the kind of situation I'd
want to be responsible for!  AND - in my belief - not necessary.