A.R.S.D. JOB...

Mr. Smith,
    I have been thinking over your offer, and I will have to decline. After
talking it over with my wife, who just found out she's pregnant, I really
need a bit more money. I really appreciate the opportunity, and we were
really considering it, but now my goals have shifted a bit. Where I was once
ready to wait on the money a bit, I no longer can. If there is anything else
that comes across you that looks decent ( and you don't want it )  give me a
call. I just wanted to let you know what I was doing, so if you had any other
candidates you could offer it to them.
                                                            Thanks again,
                                                            Michael Sobolewski