Eighty year old Uranium and Radium

Is any one interested in some uranium or radium which was purify back in the
20's?  I have what appears to be pure uranium plus some Uranyl Nitrate,
Ra-Ba sulfates, and some material marked "rare earth ore" which is also
slightly radioactive.  Some of these are in antique containers.   If anyone
is interested, please contact me directly.  Joan.

Joan Holt, Hazardous Materials Coordinator
Environmental Health and Safety
Perpetuity Hall, 11 Leavitt Way
Durham, NH 03824
Tel: 603-862-3607