RE: DOE plans to "burn-up" nuclear waste

A couple of years ago the Clinton Administration announced a plan to reduce
of our stockpile of weapons grade Pu partially by using it as fuel for power
reactors.  It was barely covered in the media and there wasn't a peep from
the anti crowd.  What if a conservative administration had proposed this??

Harry Reynolds
303-966-2708
DP 303-212-5376
130TB #47