Re: Two brothers develop symptoms of cobalt poisoning

>Two more people have developed symptoms of radiation poisoning as
>their white blood cell counts fall. The counts of Surachai and
>Surasak Dejrattanangkul fell to 3,800 per cu mm of blood from 4,000
>in the previous test, said the local health office yesterday.

I doubt that 4000 is alarmingly low - 3800 sounds approx. the same as 4000.
I would be more worried if there was a clear downtrend approaching 1000-1500
WBCs per cu mm. On the other hand, we don't have any information about any
other types of tissue damage that the victims may have got. Anyone else with
a different opinion?

Bjorn Cedervall  bcradsafers@hotmail.com