Magnetic fields increase suicide risk (Swedish headline)

I am reading the 18 March issue of the widely distributed newspaper "Avisen"
in the Stockholm area: The headline say: "Magnetic fields increase suicide
risk". The reference is to another technical newspaper, Ny Teknik, (the
article in Swedish can be found at  http://www.nyteknik.se/ distributed all
over Sweden in about 140 000 copies).

Here is the real problem that we discussed a few days ago - when the news
reaches the broader public. If I hadn't got that piece of the AP news the
other day - I would not have understood much of the background to this story
which dropped in with the Avisen newspaper (Ny Teknik clarifies it better).

Now when I know somewhat more about the study, I can take the opportunity
and write a short article to the newspaper and explain some basics about
critical reading - the difference between observation and interpretation.